- Development Lead for the FoodEssentials Scanner iPhone app. Developed application concept and product requirements. Generated wireframes and state transition diagrams for the App. Implemented the app in Objective-C. Integrated the Red Laser bar code scanning library. Implemented the App as a web services client which consumed a REST based JSON over HTTP API. Responsible for all UI components from usability to screen layout and navigation elements of the design. Guided the App through all phases from concept, development, testing, product launch and production support
- Developed BlackBerry Applications for sale in channels such as BlackBerry App World and Verizon VCAST App store. Developed Contacts Cleaner, which removes duplicate contacts from the address book. Designed and implemented the Application in Java Micro Edition (JME) API. Executed all phases of the product including: product concept, graphic design, marketing collateral, channel selection and distribution, and customer support.
- Developed an embedded controller for the initial version of Greensmith's Distributed Energy Storage System. Developed a web service client to receive operational schedule commands for the remote unit, a scheduler to turn the hardware off and on per the schedule, diagnostics and logging components, and comprehensive test suite. Delivered reliable code under tight deadlines. The technology stack was Perl POE on Linux.
- Provided design and implementation services for a securities accounting sub-ledger. Assisted with requirements discovery; translated requirements into functional specifications and led implementation. Provided implementation of major accounting functionality in PL/SQL. Designed and implemented an amortization engine.
- Provided consulting services to resolve performance issues in a PHP/MySQL web application. Reviewed data model and recommended changes to optimize performance.
- Developed custom reports for a Business Process Modeling (BPM) application. Worked with customers to define requirements, provided initial prototypes to solicit customer feedback, and developed final product.